Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rainy day and other stuff

Today and tomorrow, the weather is supposed to about as non cooperative as it could be.  Rain, rain and more rain.  So my challenge is now to find something to entertain the 3 boys, ages 10, 5 and 3 that is both enjoyable for all, and somewhat cost effective.  As a family of 6 (plus two dogs that have had extra expenses this month) saving money is not just a priviledge, it's necessary.  And I think I do okay with it! 
Guess I'll start looking around in the paper, online, to see what might be possible today.  I'd love to get out of the house, but realistically, it will probably have to be something that we can all do together, at home.  Matt is out at a wedding out of town today, so it's just myself and the kids.........

No comments:

Post a Comment