Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to my Father

And this is being said, because my Dad was both a mother, and a father to my brother and I.  My mom wasn't around for most of our childhood, and still isn't.  So Happy mother's day to my dad. 
My dad passed away from heart disease in 1990, so day's recognized as any sort of "parent's" day, is always just a little sad for me.  I have many fond memories of my dad though, and they're what's important. 
I do however, have the best Mother In Law in the world, so I do have someone to proudly say Happy Mother's Day to, that is physically a part of my life.

We're just doing quiet stuff around the house today, and the best gift for me so far, is......get this.........NO FIGHTING is going on between any of the boys!  Yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment