Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ever have "one of those days"?

I'm having one of those days.  Kids are whiny, tired and miserable.  Which means, I'm miserable. 
After having to wake the kids up this morning (which is likely why they're so cranky), I dropped middle son off at preschool while youngest son and I did some running around.  I bought them McDonalds for lunch, which you'd think they'd be happy about, but nope, still complained..........and they've been at each other ever since. 
I really really hope that they sleep well tonight and wake up in a better mood, because I'm being pushed right to my limits today, that's for sure!

Hopefully I'll actually have something interesting and a little more positive to blog about tomorrow..........
I hope you're all having a better day than we are today!

No comments:

Post a Comment