Monday, May 30, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

It's raining.  And it's supposed to rain more.  We might even have a Thuderstorm they say!  And it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the rain.  It smells nice and gets rid of all the dust on the streets.  But, in Manitoba we are still dealing with all the flooding.  So many towns and cities in Manitoba are still in a crisis situation.  Winnipeg is okay but last week the news was saying that we're at a high risk of basement flooding.  So although I don't mind the rain, we don't need a whole lot of it at this point.  There are still sandbags and barricades covering the manholes in my neighborhood. 

Grandma and Poppa arrived back home late last night from a trip to pick up Cousin Bryce, from Illinois.  My boys can't wait to see them all!  Maybe later today, or tomorrow, we'll pack up my Lug bag that I love so much (tee hee) and head over for a visit.  Yesterday they drove for 13+ hours so they likely will be tired today, and the weather certainly won't perk them up. 

Off to do the neverending task of laundry.  I wish it did itself!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment